- The Act means the Data Protection Act 1998
- Team Official means a team manager, coach or football club member that is planning their team’s entrance to a football Tournament.
- Tournament also means Festival, event or tour.
- Tournament Director also means Tournament Organiser. At larger events there might be a several administration staff, in which case the term also includes up to three members of the administrative team organising the Tournament.
Collection and use of your data
The Data Controller is Thinkable Cloud Ltd. It may collect and process the following data about you:
- As a Team Official you browse the site and enquire about tournaments of interest by filling in a form. When you have selected a tournament your team official contact details are shared with the relevant Tournament Director so that they may respond to you directly about the tournament. We store your form submission so that if the Tournament Director suffers technical problem causing loss of enquiries, we may re-send your enquiry up to date of the tournament. Re-sends are only provided to the Tournament Director to whom you had previously submitted an enquiry.
- As a Tournament Director listing a tournament by filling in a form you register the contact details for the Tournament Director. We use that contact detail to send you enquiries and also for payment collection purposes and reminder/administration for the following season should you choose to renew.
- If you contact us on an administrative matter, we keep a record of that correspondence but do not publish it. This also applies if you are County FA or League that enquires or requests further services from us.
- As a Team Official that enquires about a tournament, your email address, name and phone number (if supplied) are passed only to the organiser of that Tournament, so that they may contact you with further information. Your details are not shared with other Tournaments.
- For anti-spam purposes we share IP address information with our anti-spam supplier.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We may publish aggregate results of surveys, but these will never reveal identities of individual clubs or officials.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes, our own advertising or our suppliers are collected using third party cookies. We use aggregate results that do not reveal identities of individuals. The aggregate results are used to improve our website and services based on the information and feedback we receive from you, to promote our services better and monitor usage.
We store Team Official and Team Manager personal data inside the UK
We store Tournament Organiser and Tournament Director personal data inside the UK and in USA
We store our email list of Tournament Organisers and Tournament Directors in USA in order to communicate with them about changes to the ClubTournament service. These email addresses, names and club names are processed by a third party called Mailchimp. There is no agreement for Mailchimp to re-use these email addresses under its own control.
Mailchimp has certified compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks and undergoes annual verification with a U.S. based third party-outside compliance reviewer under the Privacy Shield verification program. Mailchimp uses web beacons in the emails sent on our behalf, which enables Mailchimp to track certain behaviour, such as whether the email sent through the Mailchimp Service was delivered and opened and whether links within the email were clicked. This allows Mailchimp to collect information such as the your IP address, browser, email client type and other similar data. Mailchimp uses this information to measure the performance of ClubTournament email campaigns, to provide analytics information, enhance the effectiveness of the Mailchimp Service, and responding to lawful requests by public authorities.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information. They help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
The Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on does not prevent information from being collected or processed for anti-spam purposes.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when you click through an advert on an external site and arrive at ClubTournament.co.uk . In this case we may be using a referral program, sponsored link or advert. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected by this cookie process.
Users wishing to deny the use and saving of any cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive may take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors. It is still possible to browse tournaments and send enquiries with cookies blocked.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, in compliance with the Act. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
If you report a problem with our site we may also collect IP address information which may be shared with our suppliers if we think it will help resolve the problem.
Pricing and other details are given to us by Tournament Directors and believed to be correct. If you do decide to enter your team to a Tournament, please confirm, liaise with and pay the Tournament Director/Organiser directly. The role of ClubTournament is limited to introducing the Team Official to the Tournament Director.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. External links are mostly clickable text, but may also be banner or image links to other websites.
The owners of this website make an initial review of externally linked websites but do not guarantee or verify the contents subsequently as they may change. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any externally linked content.
Adverts and Sponsored Links on our site
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or give outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may transfer anonymous data to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We use aggregated data over many customers to calculate and publish statistics for the market we operate in. This would not identify a person or customer.
If our site’s business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, the customer base including personal information held about its subscribers will be one of the transferred assets.
To comply with UK law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety we may also release your information to UK law enforcement or regulatory bodies when we believe release is appropriate.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons or social follow buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. If using such social sharing buttons note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website’s owner through social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs (web addresses) to domains other than ClubTournament.co.uk
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms at domains other than ClubTournament.co.uk. Social media platforms are prone to spam and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links at domains other than ClubTournament.co.uk
Ownership and rights
Database rights, Copyright and the trading name ClubTournament.co.uk is owned by Thinkable Cloud Ltd. Scraping or reproduction of listings is forbidden without written permission from Thinkable Cloud Ltd. Thinkable Cloud Ltd is registered at Companies House with Company number 888579 and based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK.