Tournament Directors and Organisers can generate sales enquiries from team officials of FA affiliated clubs! Just add your Tournament or Festival to our list to get into team managers summer tournament schedules.
- Lists your tournament or festival, even before sanction.
- We promote your tournament through the year right up to the date of the event.
- Football Team Managers compare, choose and send enquiries to you.
- You get unlimited sales enquiries at no extra cost
- We do not reveal Tournament Directors email addresses. The Tournament Director gets an email alert from the website each time a Team Manager enquiry is made so it is easy follow up every sales lead.
- During the Coronavirus pandemic I have been making free amendments for postponement, rescheduled dates and cancellation news.
- All tournaments get on the Main Listings page, the County List, and where relevant Girls/Ladies List and other lists. Each Tournament has its own Enquire form, or Details page (which includes an enquiry form).
- Enquiries go your email address, which we keep private.
- Single-day or Weekend tournament, up to ten different age groups
- Just £10 pays for your advert to run up to the date of your 2022 tournament
- We ask your tournament programme includes an advert for our site. A choice of artwork is available.
Same as a basic advert, plus :-
- Single-day, Weekend or three day tournament. Unlimited different age groups
- Your tournament Details page can have a link to your club website*.
- Your tournament programme does not have to include an acknowledgement for our website.
- £20 pays for your advert right up to the date of your 2022 tournament
*Assumes your site has a link to us. From 2021, your club link will start appearing on your tournament Detail page, instead of the main listing on the homepage.
More tournament organisers pay to advertise here than any other junior football tournament site in the UK. Here is our 2014 -2020 coverage :-
More about coverage history.