Tournament Directors and Organisers can generate sales enquiries from team officials in FA affiliated clubs! Just add your Tournament or Festival to our list to get into team managers summer tournament schedules. You get unlimited sales enquiries at no extra cost. We do not reveal Tournament Directors email addresses. The Tournament Director gets an email alert from the website each time a Team Manager enquiry is made, so it is easy for you to follow up every sales lead.
- We can list your tournament or festival from the planning stage before County FA sanction through the year, right up to the date of the event.
- All tournaments get on the Main Listings page, the County List, and where relevant Girls/Ladies List and other lists. Each Tournament has its own Details page, which includes an enquiry form.
- Football Team Managers compare, choose and send enquiries to you.
- Free amendments for postponement, rescheduled dates and cancellation news.
- I guarantee to generate enquiries that you can convert to team registrations
- Single-day or Weekend tournament, up to ten different junior age groups (chosen from Under 7 to Under 16)
- We ask your tournament programme includes an advert for our site. A choice of artwork is available.
£20 for mid-sized tournaments, or tournaments with their own webpage :-
- Single-day, Weekend or three day tournament.
- Your tournament Description ends with a link* to your club website for further details. (*if your site has a link back to us).
- Team Entry fees can differ by age group
Dual Button advert
£30 for large Tournaments that sell and take payment digitally and prefer not to deal with too many enquiries from Team Managers. On this advert, your Detail page has an additional high profile button to take the visitor to your external registration & payment page. The enquiry form is still present with its own button for Team Managers that are not yet ready to comit (Example of advert with two buttons here).
Tournaments with more complex requirements often use this Dual Button advert format for long weekend events (up to 4 days) as well as more types of age group and price bands.